Hello Level 3 coach. Well done on your progression so far. I hope everything you have learned so far has given you the confidence and knowledge to take your coaching to a new level.
In this next course, we’ll continue to build on some of the lessons we already learned and discuss some new topics for your consideration. This course will be broken into two parts to help you work your way through it comfortably.
Throughout the first part of this course we are going to teach you:
- How much influence you have on your athletes and how to use it
- The value of effective goal setting and how to set the best goals for you and your team
- Why you must look inside the people you are coaching and not simply treat them as athletes
- The importance of the language you use and what word you should avoid using
- Why mistakes are your best friend when it comes to development
Click the “Start Course” button to begin the first half of your Level 4 course.
Once you have completed all your modules, ensure you complete the “Level 4 Part 1 Assessment” quiz before moving onto part 2.
Just touching base to know if I am able to enrol in the Coaches Guild Level 4 course.
I have completed the level 3 quiz…I understand that the freestyle answers may need to be assessed before the level 3 module is complete.