There are poor coaches, average coaches, good coaches, and great coaches. Any coach who makes it this far is well on their way to becoming great. Well done!.
This course is part 1 of the Level 5 course. In this next course, we’ll start to step it up a little as we begin to build a deeper understanding of some more advanced coaching techniques and strategies. This course will be broken into two parts to help you work your way through it comfortably.
Throughout the first part of the Level 5 course we are going to teach you:
- The real job of a sports coach and how to fulfill it.
- How to conduct a quality end-of-season review.
- Why building stronger relationships increases your chance of success.
- How to deal with players that don’t listen.
- Ways to improve your player’s development through random practice.
Click the “Start Course” button to begin the first half of your Level 5 course.
Once you have completed all your modules, ensure you complete the “Level 5 Part 1 Assessment” quiz before moving on to part 2.