Purpose of the Drill:
This drill helps players improve their ability to pass to a moving target and receive a pass on the move.
How it Works:
- This drill requires a minimum of 6 players.
- Player A starts with the ball on their cone.
- Player B starts their run to the center of the square.
- Player A then passes the ball to Player B, who receives the pass and then passes to player C.
- After Player A passes the ball, they start their run to the middle of the square.
- Player C then passes to Player A who receives and passes to Player D.
- Player C makes their run to the middle to receive from Player D and so on until the time for the drill expires.
- Passes to the moving players need to be out in front of the player so they do not have to adjust or stop their run.
- Use two or more balls to increase intensity and number of touches.