As seen in our free training, PARENTS: How to turn them into a coach’s finest asset in 5 STEPS
Sports coaches can use this downloadable template to plan a successful Parent/Coach meeting.
At the conclusion of Parent/Coach meetings, this template can be handed out to the player’s parents to give them all the necessary information for the upcoming season.
This template will guide coaches through each important component of their meeting to ensure they effectively sell their coaching methods and strategies to each parent.
The following content is covered in this template is:
- Explaining your coaching methods
- Describing your game style
- Explaining your goals for the season
- Setting your expectations of players and parents
- Educating parents on good sideline behaviour
- Creating job tasks and responsibilities